![]() |
|
表示婉拒:
1、 I’m afraid such information is confidential.
很抱歉。这是保密资料。
2、 That’s very kind of you, but no, thank you.
你真好,但我真的不需要。谢谢。
3、 That won’t be necessary, sir, but thank you all the same.
先生,这完全不需要。但我依然要感谢你。
4、 I’m afraid we cannot do that.
很抱歉。我帮不到你。
肯定答复:
1、 Certainly, sir, I will bring it to you right away.
当然,先生,我立刻把它拿来给您。
2、 We do have available.
我们保证……切实可用。
未肯定时的答复:
1、 I’m sorry I cannot guarantee, but I’ll do my best.
对不起,我不能保证,但我一定会尽我全力去做。
2、 I’m sorry, madam, I’m not sure, but I’ll ask my manager/the
chef about it for you.
对不起,夫人,我不能确定,但我将会问我的经理/厨师。
3、 If you wait a moment, sir, I’ll try to find out.
先生,您稍等片刻。我将调查清楚。
否定的答复:
1、 I’m sorry, there is no discount.
对不起,我们不提供折扣。
2、 I’m sorry, madam, I’m afraid we don’t have any available.
对不起,夫人,恐怕我们没有可用的房间了。
表示高兴:
1、 My pleasure, I’m happy everything was to your satisfaction.
这是我的荣幸,我很高兴一切都能令您满意。
2、 I’m glad to hear that.
我很高兴听您这么说。
表示遗憾:
1、 I’m sorry to hear that.
我感到很遗憾。
2、 It’s a great pity.
太可惜了。
表示关怀:
1、 Did you have a nice trip?
旅途愉快吗?
2、 Are you all right, sir?
先生,一切可好?
3、 I hope you did not hurt yourself.
我希望您不要伤害自己。
4、 Would you like to see the doctor?
去医院看看医生,好吗?
5、 I hope you feel better now.
我希望您现在感到舒服些。
表示谦让:
1、 After you, sir.
先生,您先。
2、 You first, sir.
您先走。
请让路:
1、 Excuse me, please.
不好意思,请让让。
2、 May I come through, please?
请问能让我过吗?
表示同意:
1、 That’s true.
那是真的。
2、 Absolutely, sir.
绝对是的,先生。
3、 Exactly, sir.
千真万确,先生。
表示不同意:
1、 Not really. It’s good value for the price.
并不是这样的。它确实物有所值。
表示明白:
1、 Yes, I see, sir.
先生,我明白。
表示不明白:
1、 Could you speak slowly, please?
您能说慢些吗?
2、 I’m sorry, I don’t quite understand. Should I get the
manager?
很抱歉,我不是很明白。我能让我经理过来吗?
3、 Pardon?
请您再说一遍好吗?
告别语:
1、 Good-bye, and have a nice trip.
再见,祝您一路顺风。
2、 Thank you for coming.
感谢您的光临。
3、 Sorry, I have to go. Nice talking with you.
对不起,我不得不走了。很您谈话很开心。
4、 We all look forward to serving you again.
我们期待能再次服务您。
5、 Hope you enjoyed staying with us.
希望您能和我们一起度过愉快的时光。